Class members look for the small LOG IN sign at the bottom of this page.
SKETCHBOOKERY is now available in its entirety from the moment you register.
SKETCHBOOKERY, which debuted in 2014, is an in-depth look into how & why I keep a sketchbook. It’s my unique point of view laid out in video/blog post format. Everything I know about sketching I learned from playing in my sketchbook. No matter how my drawings turn out I just KEEP GOING. You know why? Because keeping a visual record of my life is FUN! I’ve been keeping visual journals for the last 15 years or so. It’s only in the last couple that I’ve started drawing full-time in my books. I want to share every single last thing I know about the process with YOU. Then I want you to dive in and start peddling. I believe experiential learning is the best kind. Just DO IT. No one learns to ride a bike by reading a manual or wrapping their brain around a complex set of techniques. They hop on and peddle as fast as they can! Experience is the best teacher. So with that in mind… Let’s sketch!
Keeping a sketchbook isn’t just for artistic savants. Heck no! Anyone can learn to draw and anyone can learn to take their drawings, even the ones that look like a chimp sketched them…and make some cool sketchbook pages. And you know what? I’m totally going to show you how to do that. Monkey see. Monkey do. Cool sketchbook? Gotcha covered there too. We’re stitching up a beauty. Previous drawing experience totally irrelevant. Sense of humor & positive attitude essential.
- Your access to class material continues for either 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years
- 1 yr/
$72$45 2 yr/ $82$55
- full access to all archived class materials in their entirety from the moment you register (including all 44 videos)
- 1 PDF with detailed stitch instructions
- video instruction suitable for beginners – you can do this!
- lots of sketching demos & lots of sketchbook pages created from start to finish
- a dose of motivation & inspiration to start or resume your sketchbook practice
- detailed supply info – my favs – I’ll show you EXACTLY what I use and why
- private/optional Facebook group (no longer very active, but you’ll still have access to all the original posts)
- sketchbook pages featured above are from my past sketchbooks and are similar, but not identical, to page demos made in class
You’ll need a high-speed connection, and up-to-date computer to access the class blog. An ipad will also work. A full understanding of how to navigate a website is essential.
Your membership, which is really just access to the class info, begins when you register and expires after 6 months, 1 yr, or 2 yrs, depending on which membership level you select
If you find yourself needing more time to finish SKETCHBOOKERY, it is not necessary to repurchase the class at the original price, however it is to your benefit to choose the longer-term membership from the beginning and represents a significant savings should you change your mind later and need more class time. Memberships may be extended in 1 yr. increments only. You may purchase a 1 yr. extension for $35 (no coupon codes) Email me to begin the process
2% of the proceeds from the first 2 live sessions of this class were donated to the following charities: